Friday, November 7, 2008

Buttplug


I'm an intern at Port Discovery, a children's museum in Baltimore and I've developed a habit of watching the PBS channel before I leave. Which means I get to watch a number of educational kid's shows, including: Super Why!.

When the lead character first suggests we go to the "book club," I swear it sounds like he's saying "to the butt plug!". When I first heard it, I was like, "what'd the kid say?!" And then the next kid says "to the book club!" and it sounded like "book club". That was the only way I knew what they were talking about. It wasn't just that one time... anytime the show comes on I hear it as "buttplug". It's only when he repeats the word that it sounds correct.

I like the pig. Although, his song is starting to get pretty annoying.

0 comments: