Friday, November 7, 2008

Charlee Bear


Karly (Bailey's mommy) was giving treats that looked like these. I'm not sure if they were Charlee Bears, but I think they were... The ones I bought are "liver". Poochie loves them; therefore, I love them. LOVE them. Poochie now knows the "down" command. She learned this within minutes of me having opened the bag. Of course, Poochie's smarts and myself also deserve some credit, but still.. Poochie has never shown this much exhilaration and such hard work for her other treats. Awesome. Pure awesome.

If you own a dog and you've never given the love of your life these treats...
then you leave right now and you go buy some now!
Charlee Bear

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep. those are the treats i use! Bailey loves her Charlee Bears!!! she looks tiny in the photos, but i guess she really is that small but i just dont think of her as being tiny :) ps. that sweater is adorable.