Saturday, May 16, 2009

To add some more...

poochie butt
This was a first. Her tail leaked out of one of the holes.

poochie butt
While the other end was trying to sleep..

I believe I'd forgotten to share stories + photos abt Poochie's first time experience at a park (Robert E Lee Park in Baltimore, MD). I went there with a friend of mine and as soon as Poochie saw random specks of dogs here and there (which is also a new sight for her, at least with me) she started to freak out - lunging and making freakish wailing noises like I was tormenting her or something. Honestly, Jess and I did NOT know what to do in that situation, but I mean.. after getting to meet a good handful of dogs she finally calmed down. Rather she met a couple new friends! Here's a photo of her and the two dogs (Ebby - pit mix, Rocky - Poochie's love interest, who didn't want anything to do with her):

Robert E Lee Park

This was also the first time Poochie went for a little swim in the water river (? reservoir?) there. Ebby's owner gave me a few pointers on introducing her to water.
It was also the first time a stranger held her leash, which she didn't really think much of.

Until next time!

0 comments: