Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday




Snickers seems to have found a favorite chair.

The neighbor's dogs, Jane and Joey came out and they said hi to each other. Again, as soon as Jane started to walk away Snickers got upset about it and whined and barked some. Then the neighbor's kids came out to say hi to Snickers and she started to show some fear aggression, in response to which the dogs got disgruntled at her for. #1 priority now is to socialize her as much as I can and as soon and as most as possible. I think I'll take her to meet my friends in Baltimore... tomorrow? Weekend? She will be meeting another one of my friends soon.

She is still skittish around my parents.
Today's weather was.. a tad dreadful.
Snickers ended up napping quite a bit all throughout the day.

What else... the rain doesn't seem to phase in any way.
She continues to go to the bathroom in the same general area at the far end of our yard.
She's sort of, not really getting the hang of what a toy is. I got her one of those Petsmart Bobo dolls. She's tossed the thing around a few times, other than that, that's about it.

Oh! She's starting to learn the "sit" command :) I've been trying to get her to do it before I put the leash on/off of her and before I give her her meal. I think she's starting to get the idea.

0 comments: