Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Petsmart Trip

Snickers and I went to Petsmart today. She did extremely well in the car; rather, she just curled up and took a nap. She was a bit scared of being inside Petsmart, but she didn't freeze up or anything. She was curious about everything and sniffed around a lot. She met one of the managers but was very scared of him. She was ok with one of the female workers. She did well with a male customer outdoors.
I got her a flexi leash and a bottle of FURminator shampoo because she's starting to stink a bit. I think the neighbor's dogs' snot might've contributed.
She made a tiny sound when we were playing in the backyard, earlier. She was enjoying the heat and rolled around in the grass a lot. At one point when she flopped down like this morning, she started to fall asleep.
The puppy goodness in her is coming out! I've discovered that she absolutely loves raw hide. She actually took over one of our couches with one of the rawhides.

She's getting a bath today! Too stinky! :)

My dad took her out for a walk. I noticed that her tail started coming up as soon as they got on the grass. *fingers crossed* I hope she's starting to warm up to him because she is still pretty scared of him. She likes to poke my mom.

0 comments: