Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh Poochie, and Your Crooked Nose

Happy fall everyone! Fall has come and permeated the air. One couldn't be happier. Here are a few pictures of Poochie on one of our many outings. Unfortunately, it's only my backyard, but.. it'll do for now. We'll be going on more adventures soon, promise.


It was this puff of cloud that lured us out.


Poochie parachute in the form of a hoodie.


She was talking to nothing.


Shake and bake


Looks SO EVIL


All high and mighty like...


So evil looking...


I wish I could say "why yes, she was off leash. she's just that good".. but no.


Whenever I laid on the ground, I was confronted with the scary face of hers charging towards mine.


Perdy


They also remind me of bicycle handles


I tend to confuse the name "Yoda" with the word "yoga".


Aw


Aww


It's adorable when she's seated properly


But it's cuter when she isn't


If anyone knows me.. they'll know that I'm quite obsessed with clouds, the sky, and flying.

0 comments: