Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Monday 8.25.2008



She slept with me in my bed last night. Once things were quiet and she was alone with me she even asked for a belly rub. Very exciting. She also had a bit of food last night. That's it for Sunday.

She walked really well on the leash. This evening she got to meet our neighbor's dogs and daughter. Jane is a 9 year old Akita mix and Joey is a 4 year old 145 lb. black lab. I let Snickers walk up to the fence while they barked away at her. They started to sniff each other and the one second I wasn't looking she lunged into their yard through the fencing! Sooo she got to meet the dogs and Jeanie the owner. Jane apparently likes to be a mom, so that's really good.

Snickers is extremely quiet for a minpin. I've never met any minpins before, but I've read that they bark a lot. She's extremely nervous still.

This time she slept in her crate. Around 9pm she just went into her crate and passed out.

0 comments: